Job DescriptionResponsibility for:
Creating awareness of Goalball UK and providing support for its activities. Identifying opportunities, income generation, developing relationships and securing profitable activities for Goalball UK to help it deliver its strategic objectives.
Support from the Chief Executive, National Development Manager, Head of Talent, Head of Finance. Budget associated with business development.
• Develop comprehensive annual Business and Commercial Plans based on strategic corporate objectives set by the Board.
• Determination of business objectives to meet Goalball UK’s goals
• Plan and manage Goalball UK’s efforts to increase income
• Seek business opportunities
• Influence operational areas, for example membership, finance, IT, administration and human resources
• Lead decisions on new activity: assess each potential pursuit in regard to its ability to meet Goalball UK’s strategic goals
• Be a key representative of Goalball UK to partners, customers and commercial partners, with the ability to present and close deals
• Support marketing activities to ensure that goals are accomplished and targets met
• Support with when and why to use Third parties for Commercial opportunities, manage these relationships.
• Work with other staff and partners to develop and execute winning strategies to expand existing markets and enter new markets. In year 1 this will involve increasing income streams.
• Training of staff
• Member of Senior Management Team
• Work with Goalball UK colleagues to assist the organisation to achieve our vision and mission.
• Other duties commensurate with the level of the post, as determined by the Chief Executive Officer
£20,000 – £25,000 and payment by results (Part Time considered)
Office based in Sheffield
Permanent (Full time)
31 August 2017
30 September 2017
How to apply
John Coles, Goalball UK, English Institute of Sport Sheffield, Coleridge Road, Sheffield, S9 5DA or email email@example.com