Aged between 16 and 25 years old? Why not join our Goalball UK Youth Forum for our second year!
Over the year, you will shape various projects and activities to increase the voice of young people in our sport and you will also be responsible for planning and leading an annual fundraising event! You will also work alongside Goalball UK staff, management, and board who will be on hand to provide guidance, tips, and training.
By the end of the year, you will have:
- Planned and delivered your first annual fundraising event.
- Created and developed your first projects as a group.
- Continued to learn and develop your professional skills.
All of this can help you on your education journey or taking your next step in your employment! You will also be increasing the youth voice within Goalball UK!
To apply you must be:
- Aged between 16 and 25 at the time of applying.
- Registered as blind or visually impaired or be a sibling/friend of someone who is blind or visually impaired.
- Passionate about blind and visually impaired sports and increasing opportunities for young people!
How can I apply?
To apply to join the Goalball UK Youth Forum you must:
- Submit a video, audio file, or supporting statement (maximum of 5 minutes or 1 side of A4). Please tell us the following:
- Why are you passionate about blind and visually impaired sports?
- What are you most excited about getting involved in the Youth Forum?
- What would you like to get out of being involved in this project?
- Anything else you would like us to know!
Be as creative as you like!! Please submit your video, audio file, or supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also use this email address for any questions you may have.
The closing date for applications is Friday 11th February 2022! We look forward to receiving your application!