The 2021/2022 Competition Structure is upon us!
With our competitions coming thick and fast, we want to remind you of five ways you can protect your #GoalballFamily.
In what is an unbelievably exciting time for us at Goalball UK and you, our #GoalballFamily as the 2021/2022 season is underway, we want to make you aware of the five measures we will have in place to protect your goalball family:
- Opt-In – Make sure you are happy to opt-in to the activity based on the measures in place and the information available.
- Self-Screen – Self-Screen before taking part in activity and do not attend if you have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Hands – Wash or sanitise your hands on a regular basis.
- Face – Wear a face covering when inside the sports hall and venue unless you are on-court playing the game or being physically active in a warmup or cool down (exemptions apply).
- Space – Where possible, keep a two-metre distance and consider the length of time of your interactions with people to limit your contacts.
We hope these measures will provide everyone with the confidence to get back to what we all love, playing competitive goalball!