Want to help shape the future of goalball? We have a vacancy on our Competition Committee and we are looking to appoint a new Club Representative to attend meetings and provide input to help develop goalball in the UK. Please see below the outline of the role and the skills and knowledge required:
– Responsible for representing registered Goalball clubs on the committee.
– Be available to talk to clubs confidentially on a one to one basis.
– Available to attend committee meetings in person 3 times a year.
– Respond to urgent matters / enquiries.
Skills and Knowledge Required
– Must be from a registered Goalball Club.
– Good organisational skills.
– Good communication skills.
– Able to manage sensitive situations with due care and attention.
– Have a good understanding of the current Goalball playing structure and the current challenges faced by clubs.
If you are interested in the role please send a letter of application (max 250 words) outlining why you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday 14th September.