Goalball is a fun, exciting and unique sport which is great for all children and young people, and is a great way to get children and young people with a visual impairment physically active. Goalball is a fully inclusive sport which means anybody can play regardless of their level of sight!
Goalball UK have developed a comprehensive school support package. Working with experienced school staff we have developed this support package with every school’s needs in mind. The package includes the following aspects:
- One-to-one support with an experienced Goalball UK coach via Zoom
- Q & A with Goalball UK via Zoom
- Key stage appropriate teaching resources
- Online videos of example goalball activities
- ‘Goalball Values’ reward system, tracker and certificates
More information can be found through our information leaflet for schools, here you will find more details on what Goalball UK can offer your school and how goalball benefits children and young people!
Goalball UK offer a number of resources to help you introduce goalball to your pupils:
How to get involved
If you would like to know more information about introducing goalball to your school, then please get in contact: