Goalball UK ‘s measures to protect the Goalball Family.
As a summary, our key messages and advice are:
- Opt-In: opt-in into activity and be happy to attend based on the information available.
- Self-Screening: self-screen before taking part in activity and do not attend if you have symptoms.
- Face Coverings: We recognise that wearing a face covering is now a personal choice. Please respect and support people’s choices at competitions to make everyone feel comfortable.
- Hand Washing: wash or sanitise your hands on a regular basis.
- Social Distancing: where possible, keep a two-metre distance.
If you have any questions or circumstances that our guidance does not cover, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.
With best wishes,
Secretary General/Chief Executive Officer