After the Government’s announcement in England to move to Plan B, Goalball UK would like to confirm that goalball sessions and activities can continue to take place under the Goalball UK Return to Play Guidance. However, it is now even more crucial we continue to all follow the measures in place to protect the Goalball Family.
As a summary, our key messages and advice are:
- Opt-In: opt-in into activity and be happy to attend based on the information available.
- Self-Screening: self-screen before taking part in activity and do not attend if you have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Face Coverings: wear a face covering when inside the sports hall and venue unless you are on-court playing the game or being physically active in a warmup or cool down (exemptions apply).
- Hand Washing: wash or sanitise your hands on a regular basis.
- Social Distancing: where possible, keep a two-metre distance and consider the length of time of your interactions with people to help limit your contacts.
If you have any questions or circumstances that our guidance does not cover, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.