Return to Play Guidance
Goalball UK ‘s measures to protect the Goalball Family.
As a summary, our key messages and advice are:
- Opt-In: opt-in into activity and be happy to attend based on the information available.
- Self-Screening: self-screen before taking part in activity and do not attend if you have symptoms.
- Face Coverings: We recognise that wearing a face covering is now a personal choice. Please respect and support people’s choices at competitions to make everyone feel comfortable.
- Hand Washing: wash or sanitise your hands on a regular basis.
- Social Distancing: where possible, keep a two-metre distance.
If you have any questions or circumstances that our guidance does not cover, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With best wishes,
Secretary General/Chief Executive Officer
Club PPE Grant
Grant of £100 to contribute towards purchasing essential personal protective equipment (PPE) and cleaning equipment. To access this grant, please complete the Goalball UK COVID-19 club registration form.
We have set up a dedicated COVID-19 email Covid@goalballuk.com to deal with all enquiries related to return to play. This will help us manage your enquiry and provide a response ASAP. It will also allow us to create a FAQ section on this page as we progress through the process.
Return to Play Webinar
Thank you to those who attended the return to play webinar 26th August 2020. The recording can be found via the Youtube video below.
Useful Resources & FAQ’s
This section hosts a number of documents and links to support your club or organisation return to play.
We have also created a frequently asked questions page that can be found following the link here: https://goalballuk.com/covid-19-faqs/