Complaints and Appeals
Goalball UK is responsible for the management of disciplinary cases within the sport
The purpose of Goalball UK’s Complaints procedures are to provide consistent guidance across our sport for handling cases to ensure they are dealt with at an appropriate level in a fair, effective and timely manner.
Complaints and resolutions
Date of final panel decision: 24th March 2023
- The individual concerned has been found to have breached the below at a Goalball UK tournament.
- Breach of the Code of Conduct.
- Breach of the spirit of the Equality and Diversity Policy.
- Required apology in writing to parties concerned.
- Required one tournament ban (served).
- Recommended Disability Awareness Training.